Senioritis is a disease that the class of 2019 has struggled with since freshmen year.
If you are wondering if you suffer from this disease answer the following questions…
1) Have you ever woken up and said never mind?
2) Have you ever pulled in the the school parking lot and said it’s a no from me and went back home?
3) Do you sleep in all of your classes?
4) Do you only wear hoodies and sweatpants to school?
5) Like the speed limit you consider homework assignments as a suggestion?
6) Does your first hour teacher not know who you are?
If you answered yes to anyone of these questions you may have senioritis.
Usually self diagnosable
Very common, more than 3 million US cases per year
– sincerely yours
An exhausted senior