Skip to content
- The first Thanksgiving took place in 1621.
- Every Thanksgiving, the current U.S. president pardons a turkey.
- Macy’s has put on a parade every Thanksgiving since 1924.
- Thanksgiving is the biggest travel day of the year.
- The foods eaten for Thanksgiving dinner haven’t changed much since 1621.
- Americans eat over 280 million turkeys every Thanksgiving.
- Cranberries are native to North America.
- There is an official Thanksgiving postage stamp.
- The wishbone tradition is much older than Thanksgiving.
- Watching football is an integral part of most Thanksgiving celebrations.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: